- Flash Flood Warning issued May 27 at 8:21PM CDT until May 27 at 10:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:21 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Expires: 10:15 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Southern Wayne County in southeastern Missouri... Northern
Butler County in southeastern Missouri...
* Until 1015 PM CDT
* At 819 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated a large, severe
thunderstorm producing very heavy rain across the warned area.
Flash flooding is expected to begin shortly. Doppler radar
estimates some locations have already received 2 to 3 inches of
rainfall from prior storms.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Poplar Bluff, Wappapello Lake Area, Williamsville, Fisk,
Hendrickson, Milltown, Wappapello, Brush Arbor and Rombauer.
- See more at NOAA