- Flood Warning issued July 03 at 8:27PM CDT until July 05 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:27 p.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.Heavy rainfall has caused river levels to rise to flood stage.
...For the Osage River near Schell City...
* At 7:45 PM Friday The stage was 29.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage
tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact...At 30.0 feet...Flood waters affect the Schell Osage
Conservation Area, the Old River Road North of Schell City and Lost
Creek west of Schell Lake. Flood waters overflow the main river
channel at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 29.3 Fri 08 PM 29.5 28.3 27.0
- See more at NOAA