- Flood Warning issued August 23 at 7:20AM CDT until August 28 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:50 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 28, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.Recent heavy rainfall will cause river levels to rise above flood
...For the The Osage River near Schell City...
* At 6:45 AM Wednesday The stage was 25.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by Saturday evening and continue
to rise to near 31.8 feet by early Sunday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 32.0 feet...Flood waters impact all of the low lying
areas in the Schell Osage Conservation Area as well as several
county roads west of Schell City.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 25.4 Wed 07 AM 27.3 27.9 29.0
- See more at NOAA