- Flood Warning issued April 30 at 6:16AM CDT until May 02 at 9:37AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:16 a.m. on Saturday, April 30, 2016
- Expires: 9:37 a.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.Heavy rainfall that occured will cause river levels to
remain above flood stage.
...For the The Little Osage River near Horton...
* At 5:45 AM Saturday The stage was 44.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 44.3 feet by this
morning. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow late
* Impact...At 45.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Little Osage River Basin
Horton 41 44.2 Sat 06 AM 41.7 32.4 30.9
- See more at NOAA