- Flood Warning issued September 04 at 7:38AM CDT until September 06 at 8:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:38 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014
- Expires: 8:12 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County.
Heavy rainfall over the past two days will cause river levels to
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Osage near Horton.
* At 6:45 AM Thursday The stage was 37.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 41.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 42.0 feet by this evening. The river will fall
below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 41.0 feet...Minor flooding affects low lying areas near
the gage site and farmland along the river.
- See more at NOAA