- Flood Warning issued June 02 at 9:10PM CDT until June 03 at 9:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:10 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2016
- Expires: 9:15 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at St. Charles
Missouri River at Gasconade
This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* until Friday evening.
* At 8:30 PM Thursday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage late
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/03 06/04 06/05 06/06 06/07
St. Charles 25.0 25.04 24.5 23.6 23.0 22.2 21.9
- See more at NOAA