- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 10:00AM CDT until June 04 at 1:51AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10 a.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 1:51 a.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of heavy rainfall across the basin
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* Until late Thursday night.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 25.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to crest near 26.5 feet Tuesday evening.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/31 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04
St. Charles 25.0 25.66 26.2 26.5 26.1 24.4 22.0
- See more at NOAA