- Flood Warning issued May 26 at 9:48PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:48 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
- Expires: 9:47 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of past heavy rainfall up river and up
to 0.25 inch forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Missouri River at St. Charles
* from Wednesday afternoon until further notice.
* At 9:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by Wednesday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 26.2 feet by early Friday morning.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins. The
right bank downstream overflows, flooding agricultural bottomland.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/27 05/28 05/29 05/30 05/31
St. Charles 25.0 23.27 24.1 25.9 26.2 26.1 25.8
- See more at NOAA