- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:52AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 9:52 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 9:51 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in
at Jefferson City
at St. Charles
.This Flood Warning is a result of very heavy rainfall across northwestern
Missouri earlier this week...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at St. Charles
* From Sunday evening until further notice.
* At 9:30 AM Saturday the stage was 21.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage Sunday evening and crest
near 28.3 feet Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 27.0 feet...The Katy Trail begins flooding near this
height along Hawning Road, about 2 miles north northeast of the
Highway 370 bridge.
* Impact: At 26.5 feet...Aubuchon Road begins flooding between Teson
Road and Riverwood Estates near this height.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The right bank downstream overflows,
flooding agricultural bottomland. Near this stage, Missouri Route
H at Island Road will be closed in both directions.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/29 05/30 05/31 06/01 06/02
St. Charles 25.0 21.46 23.1 26.0 27.5 27.9 28.3
- See more at NOAA