- Flood Warning issued November 28 at 1:19PM CST until December 04 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:19 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Illinois and Missouri...
Illinois River at Hardin affecting Calhoun...Greene and Jersey
Mississippi River at Grafton affecting Jersey and St. Charles
.This flood warning is a result of recent heavy rain...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Mississippi River at Grafton
* from late Sunday night to Thursday evening.
* At 12:30 PM Saturday the stage was 16.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by early Monday
morning and crest near 18.5 feet by Tuesday morning.
The river will fall below flood stage by Thursday evening.
* Impact: At 18.0 feet...Flood Stage. Right bank begins to
* Impact: At 16.2 feet...For navigational purposes through Alton Lock
and Dam control, the Corps will not allow the river to exceed this
level, if at all possible. Above this level, water inundates land
not owned by the USACE.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02 12/03
Grafton 18.0 16.50 17.5 18.1 18.5 18.3 18.2
- See more at NOAA