- Flood Warning issued October 13 at 4:36PM CDT until October 15 at 4:10AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:36 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 13, 2014
- Expires: 4:10 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following creek in
Dardenne Creek at
.This Flood Warning is a result of 1-2 inches of rainfall over the
past 24 hours...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Dardenne Creek at St. Peters
* From this evening to late tonight.
* At 4:00 PM Monday the stage was 17.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The creek is forecast to rise above flood stage this evening
and crest near 18.9 feet around midnight tonight. The creek is then
expected to fall back below flood stage quickly overnight tonight.
* Impact: At 19.2 feet...Lone Wolff Park begins flooding just south
of Main Street/Highway C, just west of St. Peters.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 10/14 10/15 10/16 10/17 10/18
St. Peters 18.0 17.24 17.2 10.8 6.9 5.2 4.6
- See more at NOAA