- Flood Warning issued September 16 at 11:05PM CDT until September 19 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:05 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 19, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
.The Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau is expected to go above
flood stage overnight and then crest at 32.5 feet on Wednesday
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
* until Friday afternoon.
* At 10:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage during the early morning hours on
Wednesday. It is expected to crest at 32.5 feet on Wednesday evening.
The river will fall below flood stage by late Friday morning.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA