- Flood Warning issued May 17 at 9:41AM CDT until May 18 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:41 a.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 18, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 9:07 AM Tuesday the stage was 18.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 18.1 Tue 09 AM 18.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA