- Flood Warning issued September 16 at 10:13AM CDT until September 17 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:13 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* until Wednesday morning.
* At 9:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 25.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 25.0 Tue 09 AM 24.7 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA