- Flood Warning issued August 12 at 8:47AM CDT until August 14 at 6:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:47 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 12, 2017
- Expires: 6:12 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 14, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until Monday morning.
* At 7:45 AM Saturday the stage was 29.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 29.0 feet...Livestock in pastures along the river may be
endangered. Extensive damage also occurs to cropland and pasture.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 29.9 Sat 08 AM 29.4 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA