- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:36AM CDT until July 04 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:36 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Saturday morning.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to slowly fall...dropping
below flood stage by Friday evening.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 Not Available 19.8 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA