- Flood Warning issued January 10 at 6:22PM CST until January 12 at 2:20AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:22 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 10, 2016
- Expires: 2:20 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until late Monday night.
* At 5:45 PM Sunday the stage was 25.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday morning.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 25.6 Sun 06 PM 24.9 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA