- Flood Warning issued April 28 at 9:58PM CDT until May 03 at 5:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:58 p.m. on Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Expires: 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 3, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Napoleon.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Napoleon 17 23.0 Thu 09 PM 22.9 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA