- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 10:16AM CDT until June 03 at 3:24AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:16 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
- Expires: 3:24 a.m. on Friday, June 3, 2016
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Kansas River at 23rd Street affecting Wyandotte County.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
Stranger Creek near Tonganoxie affecting Leavenworth County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Napoleon.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 10:00 AM Sunday the stage was 26.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 25.0 feet...Rural areas unprotected by levees flood.
* At 24.5 feet...The Missouri-Pacific Railroad tracks are overtopped.
* At 17.0 feet...Low-lying areas unprotected by levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Napoleon 17 26.4 Sun 10 AM 26.2 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA