- Flood Warning issued December 28 at 4:03AM CST until December 30 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4:03 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015
- Expires: noon on Wednesday, Dec. 30, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Lamine River near Otterville affecting Cooper County.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Crooked River near Richmond.
* from this afternoon to Wednesday afternoon.
* At 3:30 AM Monday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 22.5 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Tuesday afternoon.
* At 21.0 feet...Water begins to overtop a gravel road about 1 mile
south of the F and B Highway intersection.
* At 20.0 feet...Low-lying rural roads along with cropland and
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Richmond 20 13.6 Mon 03 AM 22.5 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA