- Wind Advisory issued May 17 at 3:27PM CDT until May 17 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:27 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Winds will remain strong and gusty through early this
evening, then diminish.
* WINDS...South 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles on east-west oriented
roads and highways. These winds can also lift and move trash
cans, lawn furniture, and other loose outdoor objects. Minor
tree and building damage is also possible.
- See more at NOAA