- Flood Warning issued May 18 at 7:33PM CDT until May 19 at 4:08AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:33 p.m. on Wednesday, May 18, 2016
- Expires: 4:08 a.m. on Thursday, May 19, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
.Heavy rainfall that occurred earlier this week has caused river levels to
rise above flood stage. The Big Piney has already crested and is expected to
fall below flood stage later tonight. More details are included below.
...For the Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate...
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday The stage was 8.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 8.0 feet...The Pontoon Training Area at Ft. Wood Floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Big Piney River
Fort Leonard Wo 8 8.4 Wed 07 PM 4.5 3.6 3.4
- See more at NOAA