- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 9:30PM CDT until May 29 at 2:25AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 2:25 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 3:42 PM Sunday the stage was 19.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 24.0 feet by Monday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Thursday morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 19.4 Sun 04 PM 24.0 Monday morning
- See more at NOAA