- Flood Warning issued July 23 at 9:09AM CDT until July 24 at 11:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:09 a.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Expires: 11:12 a.m. on Friday, July 24, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Friday morning.
* At 5:21 PM Wednesday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 22.0 feet...Flooding occurs at Humphreys Access Area which is
located 5 miles downstream from Platte City. 300 acres of pasture
are also flooded.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 24.0 Wed 05 PM 19.6 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA