- Flood Warning issued June 27 at 5:52AM CDT until June 28 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:52 a.m. on Saturday, June 27, 2015
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, June 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Fishing River near Mosby affecting Clay and Ray Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Chariton River at Novinger affecting Adair...Macon...Putnam and
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Platte River near Platte City.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 10:23 AM Friday the stage was 14.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by after midnight this morning
and continue to rise to near 21.7 feet by this morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by this evening.
* At 20.0 feet...Cropland near State Highway 92 near Platte City
begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Platte City 20 14.6 Fri 10 AM 21.7 this morning
- See more at NOAA