- Flood Warning issued November 25 at 3:08PM CST until November 30 at 8:30AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:08 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2015
- Expires: 8:30 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Piney below Fort Leonard Wood East Gate affecting Pulaski
Gasconade River at Jerome affecting Phelps County.
.This warning is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of
2 to 3 inches during the next 48 hours near the river basins.
If conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
* From 4:00 PM Saturday...until further notice.
...For the Gasconade River at Jerome...
* At 2:45 PM Wednesday The stage was 3.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage by late Saturday Afternoon
and continue to rise to near 15.8 feet by Midnight Sunday. The river will
fall below flood stage by Mid Sunday Morning.
* Impact...At 15.0 feet...Minor flooding begins near the gage site.
Flood waters reach the lower edge of the concrete building where
the gage equipment is located.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat
Gasconade River Basin
Jerome 15 3.6 Wed 03 PM 3.4 4.6 13.7
- See more at NOAA