- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:45AM CDT until May 28 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until this evening.
* At 9:00 AM Saturday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast to continue.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 23.3 Sat 09 AM 22.3 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA