- Flood Warning issued April 13 at 8:22PM CDT until April 15 at 3:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:22 p.m. on Monday, April 13, 2015
- Expires: 3:20 a.m. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until late Tuesday night.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 23.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 23.2 Mon 08 PM 22.7 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA