- Flood Warning issued April 27 at 9:16PM CDT until April 29 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:16 p.m. on Monday, April 27, 2015
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday April 28.
* At 09 PM Monday the stage was 32.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring AND Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 32.1 feet Tuesday April 28.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA