- Flood Advisory issued March 10 at 11:19AM CDT until March 15 at 2:17PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:19 a.m. on Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- Expires: 2:17 p.m. on Sunday, March 15, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a Flood
Advisory for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Saturday March 14 until Sunday March 15.
* At 11 AM Tuesday the stage was 27.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 34.0 feet Saturday March 21.
* At 34.0 feet...In Tennessee, Barr Road along the Middle Fork of the
Forked Deer River is flooding near the bridge at the south end of
Watkins Road. Water from the north bottom of Lauderdale County is
now flowing over the basin boundary into the south bottomm of
Lauderdale County. In Missouri, large business just north of
Caruthersville is covering up. Many fields adjacent to the
Interstate 155 Bridge are flooded.
- See more at NOAA