- Flood Advisory issued May 24 at 8:55PM CDT until June 02 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:55 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Friday, June 2, 2017
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Memphis affecting Crittenden...DeSoto and
Mississippi River at Helena affecting Lee...Phillips...Coahoma and
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Friday June 02.
* At 08 PM Wednesday the stage was 31.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall to near 31.5 feet Thursday May 25.
* At 32.0 feet...In Missouri, docks of the steele mill near Hickman
are flooding. In Tennessee, Mississippi River overbank flooding is
occurring across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive
amounts of Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs
at the west end of Barr Road are beginning to back up into fields.
- See more at NOAA