- Flood Advisory issued October 10 at 7:30AM CDT until October 10 at 10:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:35 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017
- Expires: 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Central Pemiscot County in southeastern Missouri...
Northwestern Dyer County in western Tennessee...
Western Lake County in western Tennessee...
* Until 830 AM CDT
* At 730 AM CDT, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Caruthersville, Portageville, Hayti, Ridgely, Hayti Heights,
Cooter, Heloise, Miston, Cottonwood Grove, Lenox, Ayers, Hathaway,
Mooring, Tennemo, Boothspoint, Big Boy Junction, Mengelwood,
Tylersville, Owl Hoot and Finley.
- See more at NOAA