- Flood Advisory issued February 05 at 8:21PM CST until February 09 at 3:09PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8:21 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 5, 2016
- Expires: 3:09 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Mississippi River...
Mississippi River at Caruthersville affecting Mississippi...
Pemiscot...Dyer...Lake and Lauderdale Counties
Mississippi River at Osceola affecting Mississippi...Lauderdale
and Tipton Counties
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* until Tuesday February 09.
* At 08 PM Friday the stage was 23.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 30.2 feet Wednesday February
* At 30.0 feet...Sloughs are flooding fields just north of Chisholm
- See more at NOAA