- Flood Warning issued August 12 at 10:17AM CDT until August 13 at 8:20PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:17 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 12, 2013
- Expires: 8:20 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
The Gasconade River near
-- Rich Fountain
The Flood Warning continues for
the Gasconade River near Rich Fountain
* At 9:45 AM Monday the stage was 21.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will fall below flood stage by this evening.
* Impact: At 22.1 feet...House basement along the right bank upstream
of the gage begins to flood near this height.
* Impact: At 22.0 feet...At this height County Road 251 north of
Fredericksburg is flooded and closed.
* Impact: At 21.1 feet...Private road under the State Highway 89
bridge begins flooding near this height.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...FLOOD STAGE. Right bank overflows. Also,
State Highway D begins flooding near the Cooper Hill Conservation Area.
- See more at NOAA