- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 9:00PM CDT until June 03 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Friday, June 3, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River at Gasconade
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Jefferson City
* until late Thursday night.
* At 8:45 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
early Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 26.0 feet...Pumping from a ditch in Hartsburg, MO
begins. At this height...numerous county roads near McBaine...
Easley...and Ashland are flooded. These include Coats Lane...
Grocery Branch...Burr Oak...Old Plank...Harold Cunningham...Fox
Hollow...Cedar Tree...Jemerson Creek...Christian School...
Claysville...and Soft Pit Hill Roads.
* Impact: At 25.0 feet...The levee protecting McBaine is breached
near this height.
* Impact: At 24.5 feet...The Katy Trail Floods near Rocheport.
* Impact: At 23.9 feet...Easley River Road is closed along the river
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height...Smith Hatchery is closed
south of Coopers Landing and Providence Landing cannot be reached.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...The River Banks begin to overflow.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/01 06/02 06/03 06/04 06/05
Jefferson City 23.0 25.75 25.1 22.0 19.3 17.7 16.5
- See more at NOAA