- Flood Warning issued February 27 at 9:35PM CST until March 03 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014
- Expires: noon on Monday, March 3, 2014
...The flood warning continues for portions of the lower Ohio River
affecting areas in Illinois...Indiana...Kentucky and Missouri...
At the Newburgh Dam affecting Spencer...Vanderburgh...
Warrick...Daviess and Henderson Counties.
At Mount Vernon affecting Posey...Vanderburgh...
Henderson and Union Counties.
At the J.T. Myers Dam affecting Posey and Union Counties.
At Shawneetown affecting Gallatin...Hardin...Crittenden
and Union Counties.
At the Brookport Dam affecting Massac and McCracken Counties.
At the Grand Chain Dam affecting Massac...Pulaski...Ballard
and McCracken Counties.
At Cairo affecting Alexander...Pulaski...Ballard...
Carlisle...Fulton...Hickman and Mississippi Counties.
.Water levels continue to rise along several portions of the lower
Ohio River with minor flood conditions persisting throughout the area.
The Flood Warning continues for the Ohio River at Cairo.
* from Sunday afternoon to Monday afternoon.
* At 9 PM Thursday the stage was 38.5 feet.
* Flood Stage is 40.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near flood stage Sunday
* Impact...At 40.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs affecting mainly
agricultural bottomland and low lying areas.
- See more at NOAA