- Flash Flood Watch issued July 26 at 3:47PM CDT until July 27 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING
THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of west central Illinois and northeast Missouri...
including the following counties...in west central Illinois...
Adams IL...Brown IL and Pike IL. In northeast Missouri...Knox
MO...Lewis MO...Marion MO and Shelby MO.
* from 7 PM CDT this evening through Thursday morning
* Heavy rain producing thunderstorms may affect the area tonight.
Rainfall rates may exceed 1 to 2 inches per hour in the heaviest
storms. Total rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches are possible,
with locally higher amounts.
* Heavy rainfall will result in flooding of low lying or poor
drainage areas...and ultimately dangerous flash flooding on
smaller creeks and streams. Significant rises on larger
streams and rivers will also be possible.
- See more at NOAA