- Flash Flood Warning issued July 05 at 5:57PM CDT until July 06 at 12:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:57 p.m. on Wednesday, July 5, 2017
- Expires: midnight on Thursday, July 6, 2017
The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
Northwestern Marion County in northeastern Missouri...
Northeastern Shelby County in northeastern Missouri...
Southern Lewis County in northeastern Missouri...
* Until midnight CDT Thursday.
* At 555 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain across the warned area. Two to three inches of rain
have fallen in some areas in less than an hour with the heaviest
rainfall around Taylor, Missouri. Flash flooding is expected to
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Maywood, Steffenville and Taylor.
Additional rainfall amounts of 2 to 3 inches of rainfall are
possible in the warned area, especially for areas west of Taylor
towards the Maywood and Steffenville areas.
This also includes Wakonda State Park.
- See more at NOAA