- Flood Warning issued September 15 at 9:35AM CDT until September 17 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:35 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 15, 2014
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Wednesday evening.
* At 8:45 AM Monday the stage was 36.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Tuesday before midnight.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 36.1 Mon 09 AM 35.7 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA