- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 8:54AM CDT until May 31 at 4:04AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:54 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Expires: 4:04 a.m. on Sunday, May 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 7:45 AM Thursday the stage was 33.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 33.7 Thu 08 AM 33.3 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA