- Flood Warning issued November 26 at 11:54AM CST until November 29 at 8:43PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:54 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015
- Expires: 8:43 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 29, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening.
* At 11:45 AM Thursday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Friday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 30.5 feet by Saturday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Saturday evening.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 10.8 Thu 12 PM 30.5 Saturday morning
- See more at NOAA