- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 9:34AM CDT until May 31 at 11:58AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:34 a.m. on Monday, May 30, 2016
- Expires: 11:58 a.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at Osawatomie affecting Miami County.
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Grand River near Sumner.
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 8:45 AM Monday the stage was 27.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late this morning.
* At 28.0 feet...Rural roads are under water.
* At 26.0 feet...Rural land adjacent to the river is flooded.
* At 23.0 feet...Bottomland 1 to 2 miles south of the gage begins to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Sumner 26 27.9 Mon 09 AM 25.4 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA