- Flood Warning issued June 29 at 7:44PM CDT until July 06 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:44 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2015
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Missouri...
Cuivre River at
.This Flood Warning is a result of backwater effects from the Mississippi
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cuivre River at Old Monroe
* Until further notice.
* At 6:00 AM Monday the stage was 28.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to continue to fall slowly to near
27.2 feet Wednesday morning.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/30 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04
Old Monroe 24.0 28.80 28.0 27.2 26.3 25.4 24.5
- See more at NOAA