- Flood Warning issued November 27 at 4:52PM CST until November 30 at 4:30AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4:52 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27, 2015
- Expires: 4:30 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 30, 2015
...The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
North Fabius River near Ewing affecting Lewis County
.This Flood Warning is a result of up to 2 inches of precipitation the
past 24 hours and a tenth of an inch of rainfall forecast in the next 24 hours...
The National Weather Service in St. Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the North Fabius River near Ewing
* until late Sunday night.
* At 4:30 PM Friday the stage was 11.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue rising to near 12.0 feet by
tomorrow early afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 11/28 11/29 11/30 12/01 12/02
North Fabius River
Ewing 11.0 11.54 11.8 10.8 6.6 4.8 4.0
- See more at NOAA