- Flood Warning issued July 29 at 7:41AM CDT until July 31 at 4:25AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:41 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: 4:25 a.m. on Friday, July 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri...
Middle Fabius River near Ewing
South Fabius River near Taylor
.This flood warning is a result of heavy rainfall this past week...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Middle Fabius River near Ewing
* At 6:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 14.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to fall below flood stage by early tomorrow.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/30 07/31 08/01 08/02 08/03
Middle Fabius River
Ewing 12.0 14.78 11.4 6.7 5.6 4.8 4.5
- See more at NOAA