- Dense Fog Advisory issued June 05 at 5:15AM CDT until June 05 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:15 a.m. on Monday, June 5, 2017
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Monday, June 5, 2017
...Dense Fog Over Portions of the Ozarks...
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Dense
Fog Advisory, which is in effect until 9 AM CDT this morning.
* VISIBILITY...Visibility will fall to a quarter mile or less at
* IMPACTS...Reduced visibility may make travel hazardous.
Motorists should remain alert for rapid changes in visibility
across the area.
- See more at NOAA