- Flood Warning issued October 14 at 9:04PM CDT until October 16 at 8:08AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
- Expires: 8:08 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 16, 2014
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River at Valley City.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 25.0 feet...County Highway E near Valley City and Highway 23
near the Perry State Wildlife Area are under water.
* At 22.0 feet...Woodlands and farm fields along the river begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Valley City 22 25.8 Tue 08 PM 24.4 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA