- Flood Warning issued April 13 at 8:22PM CDT until April 15 at 3:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:22 p.m. on Monday, April 13, 2015
- Expires: 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:00 PM Monday the stage was 21.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 21.7 feet by
Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 21.5 Mon 08 PM 21.7 Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA