- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 9:40AM CDT until July 09 at 8:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:40 a.m. on Monday, July 6, 2015
- Expires: 8:12 a.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a flood
warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The National Weather Service in Topeka, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from Tuesday afternoon to Thursday morning.
* At 9:00 AM Monday the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Tuesday early afternoon and
continue to rise to near 21.0 feet by early Wednesday morning. The
river will fall below flood stage by Wednesday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 16.1 Mon 09 AM 21.0 early Wednesday
- See more at NOAA