- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 8:46PM CDT until May 22 at 7:22PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:46 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 7:22 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from late tonight to Monday evening.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 25.7 feet by Saturday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Sunday evening.
* At 23.0 feet...Flooding occurs at the west approach to the N
Highway bridge located 0.2 miles west of Blairstown. Flooding also
occurs across B Highway near Big Creek which is several miles
northwest of Blairstown.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 15.8 Fri 08 PM 25.7 Saturday evening
- See more at NOAA