- Flood Warning issued January 13 at 6:36PM CST until January 15 at 4:30AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6:36 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2016
- Expires: 4:30 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 15, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Meramec River near Arnold affecting Jefferson and St. Louis Counties
The Flood Warning continues for
the Meramec River near Arnold
* until late Thursday night.
* At 6:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 24.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 24.7 feet...Hawkins Road south of Meramec Bottom Road
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 01/14 01/15 01/16 01/17 01/18
Arnold 24.0 24.68 23.9 21.6 20.1 19.1 18.1
- See more at NOAA