- Flood Warning issued May 22 at 9:30PM CDT until May 24 at 1:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:30 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017
- Expires: 1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Missouri River at St Joseph affecting Doniphan...Andrew and Buchanan
Missouri River at Atchison affecting Atchison...Buchanan and Platte
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River at Glasgow.
* until Wednesday afternoon.
* At 8:30 PM Monday the stage was 24.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 25.2 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by early Tuesday afternoon.
* At 25.0 feet...Farmland along the river floods.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Glasgow 25 24.9 Mon 08 PM 25.2 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA