- Flood Warning issued August 22 at 9:33AM CDT until August 26 at 3:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:38 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 23, 2017
- Expires: 3:30 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River at Boonville.
* from Wednesday evening to late Friday night.
* At 8:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 11.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Wednesday before midnight and
continue to rise to near 23.0 feet by early Thursday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by Friday morning.
* At 21.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Boonville 21 11.6 Tue 08 AM 23.0 early Thursday
- See more at NOAA