- Flash Flood Watch issued May 19 at 11:23PM CDT until May 20 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:23 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT SATURDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Kansas and Missouri, including the following
areas, in Kansas, Atchison KS, Doniphan, Johnson KS,
Leavenworth, Linn KS, Miami, and Wyandotte. In Missouri,
Andrew, Bates, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Cass, Clay,
Clinton, Daviess, De Kalb, Henry, Holt, Jackson, Johnson MO,
Lafayette, Livingston, Pettis, Platte, Ray, and Saline.
* Until 7 AM CDT Saturday
* Excessive rainfall may result in flooding of low-lying or poor
drainage areas...creeks and streams...as well as urban areas.
In addition to the flash flood hazard, rising river levels are
also possible, particularly Friday night into Saturday
- See more at NOAA