- Flood Warning issued October 21 at 8:47AM CDT until October 24 at 7:51AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:15 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 7:51 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* from Sunday afternoon to Tuesday morning.
* At 8:00 AM Saturday the stage was 13.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by Sunday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 20.6 feet by early Monday morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by Monday morning.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 13.6 Sat 08 AM 20.6 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA