- Flood Warning issued August 16 at 10:21PM CDT until August 19 at 8:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:21 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Expires: 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Saturday morning.
* At 10:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 20.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 22.0 feet by
early Thursday afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 20.5 Wed 10 PM 22.0 early Thursday
- See more at NOAA