- Flood Warning issued July 29 at 11:19AM CDT until July 31 at 12:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:19 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: midnight on Friday, July 31, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Thompson River at Trenton affecting Grundy and Livingston Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Thompson River at Trenton.
* until late Thursday night.
* At 10:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 28.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 31.0 feet by this evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by Thursday morning.
* At 30.0 feet...Low-lying areas along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Trenton 30 28.6 Wed 11 AM 31.0 this evening
- See more at NOAA