- Flood Warning issued June 30 at 9:45AM CDT until July 03 at 10:36AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:45 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Expires: 10:36 a.m. on Friday, July 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City affecting Moniteau...Callaway...
Boone and Cole Counties
Missouri River near Chamois affecting Callaway and Osage Counties
Missouri River at Hermann affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
Missouri River at Washington affecting Franklin and Warren Counties
Missouri River at St. Charles affecting St. Charles and St. Louis
Missouri River at Gasconade affecting Gasconade and Montgomery
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Washington
* until Friday morning.
* At 8:45 AM Tuesday the stage was 22.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday before midnight.
* Impact: At 22.2 feet...Highway 94 begins flooding 1.5 miles SW of
* Impact: At 21.0 feet...Wastewater plant turns pumps on.
* Impact: At 17.5 feet...Lower River front parking lot is closed
* Impact: At 2.0 feet...This level represents the end of the city
boat ramp. Below this level, the boat ramp drops straight down,
making it dangerous for boats to safely launch into or be taken
from the river.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 07/01 07/02 07/03 07/04 07/05
Washington 20.0 22.82 21.4 19.3 17.8 16.7 15.7
- See more at NOAA