- Wind Advisory issued June 23 at 9:04AM CDT until June 23 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:04 a.m. on Friday, June 23, 2017
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Friday, June 23, 2017
...Remnants of Cindy Producing Gusty Winds...
.Remnants of Tropical Depression Cindy will continue to move
northeastward across Northeast Arkansas into Northwest Tennessee
this morning. As a result, gusty winds will occur across portions
of the Mid-South into the early afternoon hours.
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM CDT THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in Memphis has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 4 PM CDT this afternoon.
* WINDS...Speeds sustained at 25 MPH with gusts above 40 MPH at
* TIMING...through 4 PM CDT
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong can make driving
difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
- See more at NOAA