- Flood Warning issued July 09 at 8:44AM CDT until July 12 at 5:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:44 a.m. on Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Expires: 5 a.m. on Saturday, July 12, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Blackwater River near Blue Lick.
* until late Friday night.
* At 7:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 23.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 26.1 feet by Thursday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Friday morning.
* At 24.0 feet...Cropland and pastures along the river flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blue Lick 24 23.9 Wed 08 AM 26.1 Thursday morning
- See more at NOAA