- Heat Advisory issued July 12 at 3:37AM CDT until July 12 at 9:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:37 a.m. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
- Expires: 9 p.m. on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
...Heat Advisory Expanded...
.Heat Advisory Expanded.
...HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Saint Louis has issued a Heat
Advisory, which is in effect until 9 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...Heat index values will be highest during the mid to
late afternoon hours.
* HEAT INDEX VALUES...Up to 105 due to temperatures in the mid to upper
90s, and dewpoints around 70.
* IMPACTS...The combination of hot temperatures and high
humidity will likely lead to an increased risk of heat-
related stress and illness. The very young, the elderly, those
without air conditioning, and those participating in strenuous
outdoor activities will be the most susceptible. Also, car
interiors can reach lethal temperatures in a matter of minutes.
- See more at NOAA