- Flood Warning issued May 23 at 9:52PM CDT until May 25 at 10:59AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:52 p.m. on Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Expires: 10:59 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Missouri..
Osage River near Mari-Osa Campground
The Flood Warning continues for
the Osage River near Mari-Osa Campground
* until Thursday morning.
* At 8:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 20.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to remain near 20.1 feet tonight,
then fall below flood stage Thursday morning.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...Near this stage the lowest two campsites at
Mari-Osa campground begin flooding.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/24 05/25 05/26 05/27 05/28
Mari-Osa Campg 19.0 20.10 20.3 18.9 17.8 16.6 15.9
- See more at NOAA