- Flood Warning issued June 01 at 8:42PM CDT until June 02 at 9:43PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:42 p.m. on Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Expires: 9:43 p.m. on Thursday, June 2, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Jefferson City
Missouri River near Chamois
Missouri River at Gasconade
Missouri River at Hermann
Missouri River at Washington
Missouri River at St. Charles
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Jefferson City
* until Thursday evening.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 23.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to below flood stage by
* Impact: At 23.5 feet...Near this height...Smith Hatchery is closed
south of Coopers Landing and Providence Landing cannot be reached.
* Impact: At 23.0 feet...Flood Stage. Minor flooding begins.
* Impact: At 20.0 feet...The River Banks begin to overflow.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 06/02 06/03 06/04 06/05 06/06
Jefferson City 23.0 23.30 21.5 18.8 17.1 16.3 15.8
- See more at NOAA