- Flood Warning issued May 29 at 11:21AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 11:21 a.m. on Monday, May 29, 2017
- Expires: 3:20 a.m. on Tuesday, May 30, 2017
.Updated information for the Mississippi River.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 24 hours.
...Flood Warning remains in effect until further notice...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Mississippi River at Gregory Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:30 AM Monday the stage was 15.8 feet...and steady.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast...Rise to 17.5 feet Saturday morning. A broad crest will
occur over next weekend. The river will begin a slow fall Sunday
night June 4th.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Water affects the road north of the grain
elevator in Gregory Landing.
- See more at NOAA