- Flood Warning issued July 27 at 9:19AM CDT until July 30 at 3:17AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:42 a.m. on Friday, July 28, 2017
- Expires: 3:17 a.m. on Sunday, July 30, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following rivers in Missouri...
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* from late tonight to late Saturday night.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is forecast to have a maximum value of 21.2
feet early Friday afternoon.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 21.2 early Friday afternoon
- See more at NOAA