- Flood Warning issued July 09 at 9:29PM CDT until July 11 at 5:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:29 p.m. on Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Expires: 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, July 11, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until late Friday night.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 21.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 21.8 Thu 09 PM 21.2 early Friday morning
- See more at NOAA