- Flood Warning issued July 01 at 10:11PM CDT until July 04 at 3:10PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- Expires: 3:10 p.m. on Saturday, July 4, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
...Forecast flooding changed from Minor to Moderate severity for the
following rivers in Missouri...
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
...Forecast flooding increased from Minor to Moderate severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Big Creek at Blairstown.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 10:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early Thursday morning and
continue to rise to near 24.6 feet by Thursday evening. The river
will fall below flood stage by Friday afternoon.
* At 23.0 feet...Flooding occurs at the west approach to the N
Highway bridge located 0.2 miles west of Blairstown. Flooding also
occurs across B Highway near Big Creek which is several miles
northwest of Blairstown.
* At 20.0 feet...The west bank of the creek begins to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Blairstown 20 18.2 Wed 10 PM 24.6 Thursday evening
- See more at NOAA