- Flood Warning issued May 22 at 11:04AM CDT until May 24 at 10:59PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:04 a.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015
- Expires: 10:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Miami.
* until Sunday evening.
* At 8:32 AM Friday the stage was 19.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Saturday before midnight.
* At 18.0 feet...Low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Miami 18 19.8 Fri 09 AM 19.5 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA