- Wind Advisory issued November 17 at 10:41AM CST until November 18 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 6 PM CST SATURDAY...
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 6 AM to 6 PM CST Saturday.
* TIMING...Gusty southerly winds will occur ahead of a cold front
Saturday morning, then even stronger northwest winds will occur
after the front passes in the afternoon and early evening hours.
* WINDS...Peak values 30 to 40 MPH can be expected during the
morning hours. Then gusts will increase to near 45 MPH at times
in the afternoon and early evening.
* IMPACTS...Those traveling early for the holiday week may find
travel difficult on east-west highways Saturday morning and then
north-south highways Saturday afternoon and early evening. In
addition...gusts in the 40-50 mph range can cause some tree
limbs to fall, which may lead to a few power outages.
- See more at NOAA