- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued May 27 at 2:59PM CDT until May 27 at 3:45PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:59 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
- Expires: 3:45 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2017
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Central Jackson County in southern Illinois...
Northeastern Bollinger County in southeastern Missouri...
Eastern Perry County in southeastern Missouri...
Northwestern Cape Girardeau County in southeastern Missouri...
* Until 345 PM CDT
* At 258 PM CDT, severe thunderstorms were located along a line
extending from 9 miles west of Ava to 7 miles west of Biehle to
near Alliance to near Patton, moving southeast at 20 mph.
HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts and half dollar size hail.
IMPACT...Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage
to roofs, siding, and trees.
* Locations impacted include...
Perryville, Murphysboro, De Soto, Ava, Grand Tower, Altenburg,
Patton, Millersville, Burfordville, Biehle, Daisy, Alliance,
Campbell Hill, Vergennes, Frohna, Oak Ridge, Gorham,
Sedgewickville, Pocahontas and Longtown.
A tornado watch remains in effect until 700 PM CDT for southeastern
- See more at NOAA