- Flood Warning issued April 06 at 10:11PM CDT until April 08 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:11 p.m. on Sunday, April 6, 2014
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Tuesday, April 8, 2014
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
.The Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau is forecast to crest at 32.5
on Monday morning. It should fall below flood stage on Tuesday morning.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Cape Girardeau
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:30 PM Sunday the stage was 31.7 feet.
* Flood Stage is 32.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 32.5 feet by tomorrow morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by late Tuesday morning.
* Impact...At 32.0 Feet...Minor flooding occurs. The Mississippi
River backs into several creeks producing flooding.
- See more at NOAA