- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 11:21AM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 11:21 a.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 11:21 a.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
...The flood warning continues for points along the Missouri River...
The Missouri River near
.This Flood Warning is increasing the water levels due to the threat
of addtional heavy rainfall over the basin in amounts up to three inches
late Monday night into Tuesday.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River near Chamois
* until further notice.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor looding is forecast.
* Forecast: The river will fall to near 12.9 feet tuesday morning
and rise again to crest near 24.1 feet by Thursday afternoon.
* Impact: At 24.3 feet...Hwy 94 near Portland begins flooding.
* Impact: At 23.8 feet...The nearby RV park, begins to flood.
Fld Latest 7 a.m. Forecast
LOCATION Stg Obs Stg 05/25 05/26 05/27 05/28 05/29
Chamois 17.0 E14.4 12.2 12.9 19.4 23.8 23.0
- See more at NOAA