- Flood Warning issued December 23 at 9:26AM CST until December 24 at 6:45AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:26 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 23, 2013
- Expires: 6:45 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2013
...The flood warning continues for the Black River in
At Poplar Bluff affecting Butler County.
.The water level along the Black River at Poplar Bluff crested
yesterday evening at 18.86 feet, or nearly 3 feet above flood stage.
The river is now receding with minor flood conditions ending during
the overnight hours.
The Flood Warning continues for the Black River at Poplar Bluff.
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 9 AM Monday the stage was 18.1 feet.
* Flood Stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage
by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 18.0 Feet...U.S. Highway 60 begins to flood heading
- See more at NOAA