- Flood Warning issued July 06 at 8:32PM CDT until July 08 at 9:40AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:32 p.m. on Sunday, July 6, 2014
- Expires: 9:40 a.m. on Tuesday, July 8, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson
The Flood Warning continues for
The South Grand River at Urich.
* until Tuesday morning.
* At 6:29 PM Sunday the stage was 25.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 25.5 feet by
early Monday morning. The river will fall below flood stage late
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding occurs across locations within 0.5 to 1.5
miles of the river. Areas affected include low lying pastures along
with cropland and secondary roads.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
South Grand River
Urich 24 25.2 Sun 06 PM 25.5 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA