- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 8:21PM CDT until May 28 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:21 p.m. on Monday, May 25, 2015
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Big Creek at Blairstown affecting Cass...Henry and Johnson Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Marais Des Cygnes River at La Cygne affecting Linn County.
Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post affecting Linn and Bates
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
The Flood Warning continues for
The Marais Des Cygnes River near Trading Post.
* until Thursday afternoon.
* At 8:01 PM Monday the stage was 27.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 27.6 feet by
early Tuesday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* At 27.0 feet...Flooding of low-lying farmland occurs.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Marais Des Cygnes River
Trading Post 27 27.4 Mon 08 PM 27.6 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA