- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 8:56PM CDT until further notice by NWS
- Effective: 8:56 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 11:55 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
Sac River near Caplinger Mills affecting Cedar County
.Heavy rainfall over the last 24 hours is resulting in rises on
...For the Osage River near Schell City...
* At 8:45 PM Friday The stage was 27.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 30.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by Sunday afternoon and continue
to rise to near 31.7 feet by Tuesday evening.
* Impact...At 31.5 feet...The main road of the Schell Osage
Conservation Area floods west of the conservation office. The north
campground main road of the Schell Osage Conservation area floods.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Osage River Basin
Schell City 30 27.1 Fri 09 PM 29.5 31.0 31.6
- See more at NOAA