- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 9:47PM CDT until May 31 at 2:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:47 p.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
- Expires: 2:12 a.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river...
Missouri River At Brownville affecting Atchison and Nemaha Counties.
Missouri River At Rulo affecting Holt and Richardson Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Missouri River At Brownville.
* At 9:15 PM Saturday the stage was 33.6 feet...or 0.6 feet above
* Flood stage is 33.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 35.0 feet by
tomorrow evening. The river will fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact...at 33.0 feet...Lowlands on both banks begin to flood.
- See more at NOAA