- Flood Warning issued July 29 at 5:46AM CDT until July 30 at 6:27PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:46 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29, 2015
- Expires: 6:27 p.m. on Thursday, July 30, 2015
...The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
flood warning for the following rivers in Missouri...
Chariton River at Novinger affecting Adair...Macon...Putnam and
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill Mo has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Chariton River at Novinger.
* from this morning to Thursday evening.
* At 4:45 AM Wednesday the stage was 13.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 21.0 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall
below flood stage by this evening.
* At 20.0 feet...Farm fields along the river begin to flood.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Novinger 20 13.1 Wed 05 AM 21.0 this afternoon
- See more at NOAA