- Flood Warning issued August 08 at 1:41PM CDT until August 09 at 9:51AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:41 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013
- Expires: 9:51 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 9, 2013
...The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a flood warning
for the following river in Kansas...
Fall River At Fredonia affecting Wilson County.
The National Weather Service in Wichita, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Fall River At Fredonia.
* until Friday morning.
* At 1:15 PM Thursday the stage was 16.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by this afternoon and continue to
rise to near 18.0 feet by this evening. the river will fall below
flood stage by tonight.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Flood waters backup into residential yards
located 1 mile south of Fredonia near the gage site off of Highway
96. Expect bank overflows on both banks.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Fredonia 17.0 16.9 Thu 1 PM 12.4 6.3 5.1
- See more at NOAA