- Flood Warning issued May 17 at 8:17AM CDT until May 18 at 9:08AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:17 a.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- Expires: 9:08 a.m. on Wednesday, May 18, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a flood warning
for the following river in Kansas...
Fall River At Fredonia affecting Wilson County.
The National Weather Service in Wichita, KS has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Fall River At Fredonia.
* From this morning until Wednesday morning.
* At 8:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 13.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 18.8 feet by this afternoon. The river will fall
below flood stage by tonight.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Flood waters backup into residential yards
located 1 mile south of Fredonia near the gage site off of Highway
96. Expect bank overflows on both banks.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Fredonia 17.0 13.9 Tue 08 AM 9.5 5.3 4.4
- See more at NOAA