- Flood Warning issued June 16 at 8:06PM CDT until June 17 at 8:25AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:06 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- Expires: 8:25 a.m. on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cowskin Creek At Wichita At 119th Street affecting Sedgwick County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cowskin Creek At Wichita At 119th Street.
* Until Wednesday morning.
* At 7:30 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 18.0 feet...Flood waters backup into residential yards
southeast of river gage site along Lost Creek Circle and southeast
of Central and Karren Streets. Flood waters flow over 13th street
about 1/4 mile west of 119th Street. Typical flooding of low water
crossings and low agricultural areas is likely.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Wichita At 119th 18.0 18.2 Tue 07 PM 11.9 9.1 8.1
- See more at NOAA