- Flood Warning issued August 19 at 4:46PM CDT until August 20 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:45 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19, 2017
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 20, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Southeastern Sedgwick County in south central Kansas...
Northeastern Sumner County in south central Kansas...
* Until 845 PM CDT
* At 445 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain which will cause flooding. Doppler radar estimated over
one inch of rain has already fallen in some areas with an
additional inch of rain possible.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Derby, Mulvane and Belle Plaine.
This includes Interstate 35 between Mile Markers 29 and 38.
- See more at NOAA