- Special Weather Statement issued September 18 at 7:38PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017
- Expires: 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Significant Weather Advisory for...
East central Saline County in central Kansas...
* Until 830 PM CDT
* At 737 PM CDT...National Weather Service meteorologists were
tracking a strong thunderstorm over Salina...moving east at 10 mph.
Hail up to the size of nickels...and wind gusts up to 50 mph will be
possible with this storm.
* Locations impacted include...
Salina and Salina Airport.
- See more at NOAA