- Special Weather Statement issued June 26 at 6:09PM CDT until June 26 at 10:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:09 p.m. on Monday, June 26, 2017
- Expires: 10 p.m. on Monday, June 26, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Significant Weather Advisory for...
Northeastern Saline County in central Kansas...
* Until 700 PM CDT
* At 608 PM CDT...National Weather Service meteorologists were
tracking a strong thunderstorm over Bennington, or 10 miles
southeast of Minneapolis...moving southeast at 25 mph.
hail up to the size of dimes...and wind gusts up to 50 mph will be
possible with this storm.
* Locations impacted include...
Salina, New Cambria, Kipp and Salina Airport.
- See more at NOAA